The video series transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules for simplex video transmission application over single mode fiber. They are designed to transmit/receive data rates from 50Mbps to 2.97Gbps and is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
The module is fully compliant with SMPTE 297M-2006. The receiver consists of three sections: a DFB laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements. The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
▪ HD-SDI Bi-Directional SFP Transceiver available
▪ SD-SDI Bi-Directional SFP Transceiver available
▪ 3G-SDI Bi-Directional SFP Transceiver available
▪ SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible
▪ Metal enclosure for Lower EMI
▪ 1310nm DFB laser and PIN photodetector
▪ Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
▪ Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with simplex LC receptacle
▪ Digital Diagnostic functions available through the I2C interface
▪ Compatible with RoHS
▪ +3.3V single power supply
▪ Operating case temperature: Standard : 0 to +70°C Industrial : -40 to +85°C
▪ SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible Electrical-to-Optical Interfaces
▪ HDTV/SDTV Service Interfaces