Fiberer SFP+ 70km ~ 80km 1550nm Transceiver is a “Limiting module”, designed for 10G Ethernet, and 2G/4G/ 8G/10G Fiber- Channel applications. The transceiver consists of two sections: The transmitter section incorporates a colded EML laser. And the receiver section consists of a APD photodiode integrated with a TIA. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472, which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage.
▪ Compliant with SFF-8431,SFF-8432 and IEE802.3ae
▪ 1G/2G/4G/ 8G/10G Fiber Channel applications.
▪ Cooled EML transmitter and APD receiver
▪ Link length from 70km to to 80km
▪ Low Power Dissipation 1.4W Typical (Maximum:2W)
▪ -5ºC to 70ºC Operating Case Temperature
▪ Single 3.3V power supply
▪ Diagnostic Performance Monitoring of module temperature, supply voltages, laser bias current, transmit optical power, receive optical power
▪ RoHS6 compliant (lead free)
▪ 10G Ethernet
▪ 10G Fiber Channel (with/without FEC)